Today we're sharing a card using a set called Home Sweet Home.
Home Sweet Home
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) landscape
- Stamp houses in black ink on to 10 cm x 14 cm white card, landscape orientation, and mask
- Ink blend background using mini ink blending tool with two shades of green in k for the grass
- Add clouds using mini ink blending tool and stencil with two shades of pink ink
- Remove masks and stencil, colour image with markers and add white highlight detail with marker pen
- Adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive runner
- Stamp sentiment in black ink
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Inkadinkado stamping mask paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Versacolor Ink pads
- Copic Sketch markers
- Uni Posca PC-1MR white marker
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform
- Washi tape, adhesive runner, white foam sheets
oh, yummy! such colourful confectionery creations!
Just darling and YUMMY TOO!
Beautiful cards and omg… awesome set!! So adorable and fun!
These are all so beautiful!
Beautiful and delicious cards Stephanie and Jenny, good enough to eat! These sweet houses reminded me of that edible land at the top of The Magic Faraway Tree. Absolutely everything was edible including the houses and I wanted to visit. I used to read this chapter over and over! It was sign… my penchant for sweet things has never gone away! Xx