Today we're sharing a card using a set called Caped Cuties.
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) portrait
- Ink blend background on to 10 cm x 14 cm white card using mini ink blending tool and stencil with three shades of blue ink.
- Add starry sky detail using white ink spray
- Remove stencil and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive runner
- Stamp characters in black ink on to separate white card, colour with markers and add white highlight detail with marker pen
- Cut out characters with scissors and adhere to card using foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in black ink
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Versacolor Ink pads
- Copic Sketch markers
- Ranger Distress Spray Stain Picket Fence
- Uni Posca PC-1MR white marker
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform
- Adhesive runner, white foam sheets
Oh wow. The Caped Cuties are fab. This is such a brilliant card. I have a few little boys birthdays coming up but I think this would make any boy of any age (my dad included) smile. Thanks for sharing x