Today we're sharing a card using a set called Trouble in a Tutu.
Little Miss Trouble In A Tutu
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) landscape
- Ink blend background on to 10 cm x 14 cm white card, landscape orientation, using mini ink blending tool with purple and blue inks.
- Add stars detail using white ink spray
- Stamp hippos in black ink on to separate white card and colour with pencils
- Cut out hippos with scissors and adhere to card using foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in watermark ink, sprinkle over white embossing powder and set with heat tool
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black
- VersaColor ink pads
- VersaMark watermark ink pad
- Versacolor Ink pads
- FaberCastell Polychromos pencils
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain Picket Fence
- White embossing powder
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform
- Heat tool
- Washi tape, adhesive roller, white foam sheets