Today we're sharing a card using a set called Seal of Approval.
You Have My Seal of Approval
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) portrait
- Stamp sun backdrop on to 10 cm x 14 cm white card, mask off and then create background using ink blending technique with blue ink for the sky and yellow ink for the sand
- Remove mask and colour image with markers, add white highlight detail with gel pen, then adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink
- Stamp seals with black ink on to separate white card and colour using pencils
- Die cut seals and adhere to card using foam pads
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- VersaColor ink pads
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Copic Sketch markers
- FaberCastell Polychromos pencils
- Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform