Today we're sharing a card using a set called Pretty Pansies.
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) portrait
- Die cut large stitched rectangle from kraft card and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive roller
- Stamp flowers in black ink on to separate white card and colour with pencils
- Cut out flowers with scissors and adhere to card with foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on to separate white card, cut our with scissors and adhere to card with foam pads
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Papertrey Ink Kraft 110lb card stock
- Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- FaberCastell Polychromos pencils
- MISTI stamping platform
- Adhesive roller, white foam sheet