Today we're sharing a card using a set called One In A Million.
To My Beautiful Friend
- 10.5 cm square white card base (4" x 4" approx.)
- Die cut circle from pattern paper and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size
- Stamp flowers on to white card with black ink and colour with markers
- Die cut flowers and adhere to card using foam pads
- Stamp sentiment with black ink
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Echo Park 6 x 6 pattern paper pad
- Spellbinders Nestabilities circle dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Copic Sketch markers
This is a lovely floral spray, beautifully coloured.