The winner is Christina Henning - please email us to claim your £25 e-giftcard
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!
I enjoyed playing with the Heffy Doodle stamp set Quack Me Up so much that I made three cards but the following is my favourite!
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) landscape
- Cover card base with green pattern paper
- Die cut large rectangle aperture from mylar sheet to create reusable stencil
- Position custom made stencil centrally on top of 10 cm x 14 cm white card, landscape orientation, and secure in place with washi tape
- Ink blend background using mini ink blending tool with pale blue ink
- Add heart pattern detail on top using mini ink blending tool with Scribble On My Heart stencil and white pigment ink
- Remove stencils and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive roller
- Stamp ducks in black ink on to separate white card, colour with markers and add white highlight detail with gel pen
- Cut out ducks with scissors (coordinating dies are available!) and adhere to card using foam pads
- Die cut hello from green cardstock and adhere to card using foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in black ink
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop!
Clearly Besotted will be giving away £25 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores! Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM on April 24th to be entered to win!
Each company will post their random winner on April 25th at 10AM EST! Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and here on this blog to see if you’re a winner!
This is the last stop on the hop but in case you came here directly, below is the hopping order.
Blog Hop Lineup
- Heffy Doodle Blog
- Lidya Wirani
- Michelle Short
- Ali Farmer
- Lisa Tilson
- Ashley Ebben
- Keren Baker
- Tallie Clewley
- Clearly Besotted Blog (you are here!)
Heffy Doodle Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangle dies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities square dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Versacolor Ink pads
- Simon Says Stamp white ink pad
- Copic Sketch markers
- Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- Mylar sheet 190 micron
- MISTI stamping platform
- Scissors, 3D A4 white foam sheets, 3D foam pads, adhesive roller
I love this Idea with combinating my stamps and dies from theese two companys, thanks for the inspiration 🥰🥰🥰
Such a cute card! Thank you for the opportunity to win
My favorite sentiment! You are my sunshine! Those really quack me up! 😂
My favorite is the sunshine jump for joy card. She looks so happy.
Love this card. Reminds me of all the new duck babies at our local pond right now.