Today we're sharing a card using a set called Happy Hibiscus.
To My Best Friend
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) portrait
- Die cut rectangle aperture from mylar sheet to create reusable stencil
- Position custom made stencil centrally on top of 10 cm x 14 cm white card and secure in place with washi tape
- Ink blend background using mini ink blending tool with spotty stencil and black ink
- Remove stencils and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive runner
- Stamp flowers in black ink on to separate white card and colour with markers
- Cut out flowers with scissors and adhere to card with foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in black ink
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangle dies
- Mylar sheet 190 micron
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- Copic Sketch markers
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform
- Washi tape, adhesive runner, white foam sheets
Such a crisp and colourful card. You always make the flowers so realistic. Not easy to do. Lovely!!