Today we're sharing a card using a set called Cheeky Chappy.
With Age Comes Wisdom & Grace I Wish You Better Luck Next Year
- A6 white card base (4" x 5.5" approx.) portrait
- Ink blend background on to 10 cm x 14 cm white card using mini ink blending tool with three shades of orange ink.
- Add sunray detail using mini ink blending tool with sunray stencil and white pigment ink.
- Adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive runner
- Die cut hill from green card stock and adhere to card base using foam sheet cut to size and adhesive runner
- Stamp cats in black ink on to separate white card, colour with markers and add white highlight detail with marker pen
- Cut out cats with scissors and adhere to card with foam pads
- Stamp sentiment in black ink
Thank you for looking and happy stamping!
Clearly Besotted Supplies
- Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock
- Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse 110lb card stock
- Lawn Farm Stitched Hillside dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- VersaColor ink pads
- Simon Says Stamp white pigment ink
- Copic Sketch markers
- Uni Posca PC-1MR white marker
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- MISTI stamping platform
- Adhesive runner, white foam sheets